FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Indica?
Indicas tend to be relaxing and produce a “body high”, therefore they are reccomended for anxiety reduction, sleep, muscle spasms, pain, nausea
- Dense branches and wide leaves
- Produces a body high
- Stimulates appetite
- Reccomended for pain reduction
What is a Sativa?
Sativas tend to be stimulating and produce a “head high”, as a result they are reccommended for depression, migraines, pain, nausea
- Loose branches and narrow leaves
- Uplifting, euphoric, and energetic
- Appetite Stimulation
- Affects the mind and emotions
How Old Do I Have to be to Shop?
We are a 21+ Medical and Recreational Facility
All patrons must be 21 or older with a valid ID to enter and shop at our facility. Valid forms of identification are as follows:
An operators, chauffeur’s, or similar type of driver’s license, issued by any state within the United States, any U.S. territory.
- An identification card, issued by any state for the purpose of proof of age requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.
- A United States military identification card
- A passport
- Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognizeds Indian tribe located in the state of Colorado, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.
All ID’s are subject to discretion.